4th Brainstorming Session
4th Brainstorming session on “Human Resource Assessment in Relation to Working and Output in Agricultural Universities”
Held at college of agriculture, Nagpur during 5-6/08/2011 organized by VC, Dr. PDKV, Akola
- Attractive Young talents to Agricultural Education.
- Increasing number of junior/Senior Research Fellowships.
- Establishment of central Agricultural Universities in each state.
- Capacity Building of entry level teachers in SAU’s
- International Exposure of teachers in SAU’s
- Establishment Agro-Industrial Training Institutes (AITI) and polytechnics
- Strengthening of Grain storage and mechanization research in SAU’s.
- Catch-up Grant for strengthening Central Instrumentation facilities.
- Support to Hill Agriculture
- Up-gradation of position of Program Coordinate, KVK
- Subject matter specialties position in KVK of SAU
- Capacity building of KVK staff
- Library staff position
- Continuation of modernization of AU farms scheme
- Outsourcing and use of IT applications
- Training Institute for administrative and Finance staff
- E-Governance and paperless office
- NAARM shall organize two day program for Vice Chancellors
- Contingency grants to AICRP need to be increased to Rs 1.50 lakh per scientist.